Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank You Notes (1)

If you've celebrated any kind of Winter Holiday it is likely that you received a gift or two. At the very least, someone brought cookies or, dare we hope, fruitcake? [I think fruitcake is YUMMY]
This is an ideal time to flex your writing muscles, so show some class, and write a THANK YOU NOTE.

If you don't know what to write here's a simple template from a helpful site:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you very much for the _________, it really was just what I wanted! Every time I use / wear the _________ I will think of you and your thoughtfulness. I wanted to take the time to write my thanks and I will call you soon, to thank you in person .

Best Wishes or Love
or With Grateful Thanks etc.

We will explore other reasons to write over the next 52 weeks. For now, find that stationary.

Write a note of thanks.

Send it.


Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment